I am a Sports Emmy Winning Creative Designer
currently located in Los Angeles CA.
I've been studying design methods and techniques over the past 20 years. I have an extensive background in digital media and project management along with experience in video editing including motion graphics and photography. Earlier I studied at Mt. Sierra College for 4 years where I obtained my Bachelors of Science
in Multimedia Design.
In short, I am a nice and funny person, driven by
the ambition to always learn, build relationships
and experience not only in my field of expertise,
but in all facets of the everyday world.
• Produce various designs for numerous ESPN networks, programs and mediums.
• Work with Directors, Producers, and other personnel to support programming visuals.
• Control graphics during live shows and create necessary support for GFX deployments.
• Produce via Viz Artist graphic elements for new / existing packages for on air shows.
• Conceptualize and produce various print work, set elements, and promotional items.
• Actively involved with various creative efforts within company beyond broadcast.
• Translate client requests into strong solutions, while keeping projects on time.
• Contribute to the creation of broadcast promo looks, including design, animation.
• Mentor junior designers on proper workflows, art direction and correct executions.
CREATIVE SERVICES DESIGNER
• Manage design work flow while being creative lead on design projects.
• Developed high-quality web marketing assets provided by advertisers.
• Oversee site producers to iterate designs based on multiple review rounds with advertisers.
• Collaborate with back-end web developers to best deliver multimedia content.
• Over see department requests and decipher projects based on urgency and priority.
• Built photoshop templates for online news posts and constantly breaking stories.
• Developed concept art for AOL website to present to corporate third party advertisers.
• Closely collaborated with producers, editors and art director for daily broadcast creative.
• Assisted with setting production goals to ensure quick turnaround online web content.
• Performed daily website testing in unison with Engineering team to resolve potential issues.
• Automated process to drastically improve speed for optimizing hundreds of online images.
• Created tutorial to walk employees through production process for emergency situations.
• Trained six PA's on daily workflow and mac programs for effective newsroom efficiency.
PRODUCT QUALITY CONTROL SPECIALIST
• Analyzed, pinpointed and solved issues with pre release software "Crysis" game.
• Reported potential pitfalls for future builds to Lead and digitally recorded issues via DevTrack.
• Teamed up with engineers and lead testers to ensure work completes on time.
• Delivered feedback, evaluated content / offered suggestions to speed up overall progress.
MOTION CAPTURE ASSISTANT
2006 - 2007
• Marked actors in motion capture suits for scene recordings.
• Operated in-house software to prepare hundreds of scene files for final export to vendors.
• Assisted with pre and post production of shoots including environment setup and grip work.
• Led department in production work that included preparing digital files for print processing.
• Organized and indexed hundreds of project files for future ease of use.
• Interacted with third party clients via email and telephone to relay and send information.
• Acted as point of contact for large print projects.